19 december 2012

It's the survival of the fittest, the toughest, the meanest, the slickest 
When the shit hits the fan then we'll see who's leanest, the quickest 
We'll witness the vultures when they begin the fighting & the feasting 
there's a piece of a beast in us all that we're afraid of just releasing 
there's no rhyme or reason when our instincts are awoken 
the borders are broken, suddenly the truth is spoken 
Survival of the fittest, the toughest, the meanest the slickest



I'm the center of my own universe and I'm sitting on top of my world
I'm the middle of my attention and I'm the best joke I've ever heard 
I'm the king of my own castle and I'm the master of my own mind 
I'm the best friend that I've ever had, the best friend that I'll ever find 
I'm the nicest person I've ever met, the only person that I'll never forget 
I'm the best sex that I've ever had, the one relationship I'll never forget 

I'm the greatest star in my hall of fame, I'm the host of my own show 
I'm the main character in my book, I'm the most humble guy I know 
I'm the leader of my own army, I'm the fuhrer of my chosen ones 
I'm the atom bomb that I'll blow my world, all the way to my kingdom come 
I'm the god of my own bible, I'm the Jesus of my own cross 
I'm the savior of my own people and I'm my own creator

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar